Hi Mike,

Mike Munie wrote:
> Thanks for the reply. is there a 'getting started' guide to follow  how
> does the BSP compare to using scratchbox?
>
> On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 3:32 AM, Juergen Beisert <j...@pengutronix.de> wrote:
> > Mike Munie wrote:
> > > Is it posible to use your BSP to put a GTK application on the Mini2440?
> >
> > Should be possible, but the details are untested.
> > I guess you will need the X server and all the required GTK libs. All
> > these parts are supported by PTXdist, so you could give it a try by
> > enabling them in the BSP.

The BSP (Board Support Package) itself is only a collection of configuration
files, which describes the target system and the application.

Maybe you will be more happy with my "How to become a PTXdst Guru" manual[1],
which describes the real tool - PTXdist - more detailed.

Regards,
Juergen

[1]
http://www.pengutronix.de/software/ptxdist/appnotes/OSELAS.BSP-Pengutronix-Generic-arm-Quickstart.pdf

--
Pengutronix e.K.                              | Juergen Beisert             |
Linux Solutions for Science and Industry      | http://www.pengutronix.de/  |