Hei hei,
Am 2013-04-22 16:33, schrieb Stranz Jan-Marc:
> I created new rules for that package with
> ptxdist newpackage target
> But these rules a based on "autotools" rather than on "cmake".

Go like this but just change the stuff in the .in and .make rule.

> What should I do?
> Is there an application note for a packages based on "cmake"?

Not to my knowledge, but we use cmake for all our packages. I can give
you some hints.

First: include a line

  select HOST_CMAKE

in your rules/foo.in so you are sure you can use cmake for build.

In your make file you can go with the default stages, but you have to
adapt the prepare stage. Just set

  FOO_CONF_TOOL := cmake

and give it a try. You can pass additional options for example with

  FOO_CONF_OPT += -DSOME_OPTION_IN_YOUR_CMAKE_LIST_FILE:STING="foobar"

That's all, basically, if your CMake based project does not do any
weird things.

HTH & Greets
Alex

--
»With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured,
irrevocably.« (Jean-Luc Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie)