Hei hei,

after adding log4cplus to one of my projects I have problems building
it with ptxdist. I activated it in menuconfig, even did a `ptxdist
clean` to be sure having no old stuff around after the last migrate to
ptxdist 2013.04.0 and it fails like this:

  ------------------------------
  target: log4cplus-1.1.0.tar.xz

  error: empty parameter to 'ptxd_make_get'

I can manually download the package to the right folder before, but
that's only a workaround. :-/

Can someone confirm or even solve this?

Greets
Alex

--
»With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured,
irrevocably.« (Jean-Luc Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie)