Jürgen Beisert <jbe@...> writes:

> Hi Matt,
>

> How did you migrate your project to the more recent PTXdist?
>
> In a recent PTXdist you find the "HOST_PACKAGE_MANAGEMENT" symbol in:
>
> $ ptxdist menuconfig
>   Host Tools                      --->
>       package management   (ipkg   )  --->
>
> The result gets stored in "PTXCONF_HOST_PACKAGE_MANAGEMENT" in your ptxconfig
> file and sourced from PTXdist.
>
> Regards,
> Juergen

Thanks for your help. I did do that and cleared one hurdle but ended up
creating more. In the end, I think the big thing that was missing was a
platformconfig. Our version of ptxdist was from 4 years ago and that concept
wasn't in there I think. After following the getting started instructions in
the documentation and then tweaking it to our project I was able to build
everything except for flashrom which is having some problems with pci utils.
Oh well, we don't need that as of right now so I disabled it in the project
and moved on.