Hei hei,

On Thu, Sep 05, 2013 at 09:09:01PM +0200, Uwe Kleine-König wrote:
> I guess adding -M to format-patch would be nice here.

You're right. I assumed this to be default, would at least make sense
for me. So I should do this one again, huh? ;-)

> Did you see my net-snmp patches on the list?

Yes, but they're not pushed yet and I didn't pulled them into my tree.
But as far as what I saw, there won't be much conflicts.

Greets
Alex

--
»With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured,
irrevocably.« (Jean-Luc Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie)