Hi David,

welcome to the printing hell :)

I also tried with CUPS and Ghostscript. Its far from perfect, but it seems to
work. The CUPS project is not interested in cross compiling (there was a
statement at one of their mailing lists longer time ago and their buildsystem
is really broken regarding this) and the Ghostscript buildsystem is an ugly
mixture of autotools based configure and hand made Makefiles. A real mess. I'm
using Ghostscript 8.70. Should I send my variant as well?

Regards,
Juergen

--
Pengutronix e.K.                              | Juergen Beisert             |
Linux Solutions for Science and Industry      | http://www.pengutronix.de/  |