Hi,

I'm trying to build a simple Qt5 application for experiments with the serial port. I'm using the latest ptxdist-2016.01.0 and build for an 64 bit x86 platform.

When building my application qmake complains that it could not find the module serialport.
But QtSerialPort is selected in the Qt5 Modules submenu.
And i can see the libraries in the root file system are there. With all necessary links.

The same happens when i try to use xmlpatterns. It's selected and build, but i got the same "unknown module(s) in QT: xmlpatterns" message.

Any idea what happens here? Has someone experienced the same problems?

Florian