Hei hei,

On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 02:14:04PM +0100, Clemens Gruber wrote:
> The URL for haveged seems to be down?

Same here.

> From the ArchLinux wiki: "Unless you have a specific reason to not trust
> any hardware random number generator on your system, you should try to
> use them with the rng-tools first and if it turns out not to be enough
> (or if you do not have a hardware random number generator available),
> then use Haveged."

This is why I played around with it on at91samg20, which has no
hardware rng. dropbear creates its keys on first start and it's more
or less early in the boot process.

Greets
Alex

--
»With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured,
irrevocably.« (Jean-Luc Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie)