>     PACKAGES-$(PTXCONF_YOURPACKAGE) += yourpackage
>     YOURPACKAGE_URL = svn://your-server/your-repostitory;ref=20
>
> (Unfortunately, I can't test it, I didn't find any SVN repos on the web)
>
> In the background, ptxdist will clone the repository, update to the
> specified revision, and still build a tarball out of it, so the next
> build steps are transparent.

Please be aware that versions of ptxdist before the just released
2017.04 have a problem when using SVN URLs and .tar.gz archives (the
generated .tar.gz archive would have a different MD5 sum each time).

To solve this, either upgrade to 2017.04 (where this issue is fixed)
or use a different archive format such as tar.bz2

Guillermo