Hello all,

I am rebuilding a custom BSP based on ptxdist-2014.06.0 where the glib
package was bumped to 2.48.2, and I am now seeing errors when building
host-glib (this didn't happen before).

The glib package itself builds correctly, however host-glib fails with the
following error:

------------------------------
target: host-glib.install.post
------------------------------

sed: can't read
/home/grodriguez/work/ptxdist/BSP-var-som/platform-var-som/sysroot-host/bin/gdbus-codegen:
No such file or directory

I have done a cursory search for this and only found that something was
fixed related to the python search paths in ptxdist 2013.03.0 -- but that
fix should already be present in ptxdist-2014.06.0.

Any ideas or hints on where to start looking?

Thank you,

Guillermo Rodriguez Garcia
guille.rodrig...@gmail.com