Hello,

I tried to run license-yaml2csv.py today, just out of curiosity, but it does
not work:

adahl@ada /mnt/data/adahl/src/DistroKit (git)-[master] % /usr/local/lib/
ptxdist-$(p version)/scripts/license-yaml2csv.py platform-v7a/report/misc/
openssl/license-report.yaml
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/ptxdist-2019.05.0/scripts/license-yaml2csv.py", line
56, in <module>
    value = record.get(field, None)
AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'get'

As you can see, I'm using the current DistroKit master with ptxdist 2019.05.0.
The host system is Debian 9 (stretch) on amd64, nothing special. I'm no Python
expert, so I essentially don't at all know what problem could be? Python3 is
installed through apt, including the necessary modules.

Any ideas?

Greets
Alex