Hei hei,

before I dive in deeper, I have a general questionm which does not only apply
to libnl3, see below.

Am Mittwoch, 29. Mai 2019, 09:12:32 CEST schrieb Michael Olbrich:
> On Tue, May 28, 2019 at 11:43:46PM +0200, Roland Hieber wrote:
> > I was a bit hasty with my Reviewed-by line, and found some more:
> >
> > include/netlink/xfrm/*: BSD-3-Clause
>
> This one should be added with a file entry with starline/endline
>
> > include/netlink/hash.h: Public Domain / CC-0
> > m4/*: FSFULLR (today I learned a new SPDX license identifier ...^^)
>
> I think we can skip those.
>
> > lib/xfrm/*: BSD-3-Clause
>
> Source to the headers above.
>
> > lib/hash.h: Public Domain / CC-0
>
> And skip this as well.

What about 'include/linux-private'? These seem to be headers all copied from
'include/uapi' from the Linux kernel. So I think this is not directly part of
libnl3, but comes with the lib just for convenience and easier build.
Otherwise one would have to build against real kernel headers, right? Should
those files also be part of the license list and files then?

Greets
Alex