Hei hei,

On Thu, Jun 06, 2019 at 06:26:15PM +0200, Roland Hieber wrote:
> This point came up multiple times in the past and the special handling
> of targetinstall stages lead to confusion when trying to depend on image
> packages. Document it to prevent further confusion in that matter, and
> warn the user if such a make target exists.

The last time I fell in that trap, was when I tried to package a
binary image file for an onboard FPGA which I wanted to have in /boot
to load it from U-Boot, but to also have it updated with the rootfs.
Turned out I could not name that image package just 'image-fpga' … ;-)

So thanks for this patch, this can probably avoid wasting time for one
or the other developer. :-)

Greets
Alex

--
/"\ ASCII RIBBON | »With the first link, the chain is forged. The first
\ / CAMPAIGN     | speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the