Hello Roland,

Am Dienstag, 20. August 2019, 17:34:06 CEST schrieb Roland Hieber:
> At least as far as I can see, ptxdist never supported a "ptxdist
> menuconfig u-boot" for u-boot packages (yes, the "ptxdist u_boot_config"
> option could have been named better…).

It does for a while now, see ptxdist-2019.01.0-40-g44e565de9 … ;-)

> Does u-boot have a menuconfig
> meanwhile? I only know that it didn't have that in the past.

U-Boot started migrating their config to kconfig like 5 years ago? New config
options are only allowed to be introduced as kconfig options nowadays. More
and more options are converted with each U-Boot release every three months.

We use u-boot on two different BSPs for at least three different boards. I'd
like to keep support for that in ptxdist. O:-)

Greets
Alex