Hi Michael,

Thank you for your support.

Earlier we were stuck in building toolchain and root filesystem for Raspberry
Pi platform using PTXDist Tool, OSELAS Toolchain and DistroKit. We have been
successfully able to prepare an image with the solutions provided by you.

We tried prepared image over RPi 4, once we have powered up RPi 4 it is showing
an error like "This board requires newer software".

After some inspection we understood that the prepared image can support RPi 3.

Now can you please give some path to prepare supported image for RPi 4 using
PTXDist tool?

>From where can we get an idea to modify an image for a new platform like RPi 4
>using PTXDist?

Pranay Joshi