Dear support,

My name is Adam Herczig from IP Camp Kft, Hungary. My company bought a Wago plc
type 750-8212 controller.
I realized there is an sdk for c/c++ developing on github
(https://github.com/WAGO/pfc-firmware-sdk-G2).
I did everything step by step according to the readme. However when I reached
"5.1) Compile all packages of PFC firmware"
and try to run "ptxdist go -q" command I got an error

[/usr/local/lib/ptxdist-2020.08.0/rules/post/ptxd_make_world_prepare.make:20:
/home/user/work/WAGO/ptxproj/platform-wago-pfcXXX/state/host-pkg-config.prepare]
 Error 2
I checked the ptxd_make_world_prepare.make file in line 20 where make try to
call this
/home/user/work/WAGO/ptxproj/platform-wago-pfcXXX/state/host-pkg-config.prepare
file
which basically does not exist. I guess this is the meaning of Error 2. Without
this file I cannot compile and I am stuck in the middle.

I pulled from master branch.

My linux system is a wsl :
No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID: Ubuntu
Release:        20.04
Codename:       focal

However I tried to work over docker but got the same result.

Do you have any useful idea or this is a bug ? Have you noticed this issue
previously or any similar?

Much appreciate any kind of answer or idea.

Best Regards,
Ádám Herczig
Software Developer
[cid:image001.png@01D960AE.FCD12040]