Hello,

occasionally I hit the problem that git-ptx-patches removes the From:
line from patches. I cannot reproduce that at will, but I think the
issue is fixed in the first patch. I hit that sometimes in the past with
no good idea how it could happen. Today Thorsten also hit it, which made
me look into the problem again and then I spotted the issue.

The other two patches are just minor improvements that I noticed while
researching for the race.

Best regards
Uwe

Uwe Kleine-König (3):
  git-ptx-patches: Fix a race condition
  git-ptx-patches: Open .ptxdist/series less often for writing
  git-ptx-patches: Simplify nested if construct

 scripts/git-ptx-patches | 24 +++++++++++++-----------

base-commit: 8d8f9a47d135920da7b70a5d71b763c457f4bcaf
--
2.42.0