Port Arthur Mysteries of the Massacre.
49 Stitchling St., Carrajung Vic. 3844.

http://tonypitt.net/

Above is the address where a booklet can be obtained (about $5) that gives
the initial batch of evidence; the URL given is one of many that can be
found by doing a search on: "Joe Vialls".

High resolution photographic evidence of the doctored video 'evidence' that
was used to put Bryant away, can be obtained direct from Joe Vialls at: 45
Merlin Drive Carine WA 6020.

And seeing that you seem to be one of those rare types that can still think
for themselves, just this small detail will not escape your bullshit
detector without setting off an alarm: Bryant is a cack hander and a moron.
The killer fired from his RIGHT HIP and killed more people than he fired
shots.

Ever fired a military rifle from the hip yourself and tried to hit moving
targets at short range? Go to a shooting gallery and try shooting travelling
ducks, with the counter as support, using an air rifle or, go out to a rifle
range and watch some of Australias crack shots trying to hit a target;
notice all the practice and paraphernalia they need. Watch a duck or trap
shoot in progress with Australias top shooters and notice the kill ratio.
Ask a friend in the SAS if they know anyone who could match the shooting
prowess of the Port Arthur professional and see what answers you get. Go
nowhere near the Olympic Games unless you want to end up as one of the
planned casualties from the next massacre.

If you get to talk to Joe - assuming he will even talk - take note of who he
worked for in the past and why he moved to Australia. If you have ever read
"Profits of War" by Ari Ben-Menashe; Allen & Unwin; ISBN 1 86373 379 5, you
will know that assassinations of individuals and groups of people - even
innocents - is a standard practice in THE BIG GAME for governments the world
over; even John Pilger has evidence of that.

Here is another test of Joes credibility and knowledge of world politics
apart from the tip regarding the Olympic Games. For all the threats that
NATO makes against the Serbs, notice that they never carry out the threat;
for all the threats to obliterate Sadam, the Yanks never do it - why not ask
Joe why these threats will never be carried out and why Port Arthur, then
the Olympic Games; maybe "Janes" have their facts straight when they refer
to Australia as a "Glittering Prize" and, say that any who believe Australia
to be under no threat of invasion to be deluding themselves. These blokes
are no pinko dreamers; they know the real world and real human nature - they
have to know, not dream!