-----Original Message-----
From: John Wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: austand <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Colin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Jeanine
McRae <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Joe Bryant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Larry
Dodge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Martin Essenberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
Misha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; omega <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Ray Platt
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Robert Balgarnie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; b3969976
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Ray Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; David
Thompson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Tony Pitt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Arthur Tuck
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Friday, 23 April 1999 11:45 AM
Subject: The High Court v The People of Australia

>Dear Fellow Australians,
>
>On Friday, 16th April 1999, the High Court have overruled Magna Carta,
>Habeas Corpus,  Bill of Rights,  Petition of Right,  Australian
>Constitution and a swag of other legislation when they dismissed my
>Application for Special Leave to Appeal against the New South Wales Supreme
>Court's denial of the right to trial by jury on 16th March 1999.
>
>They have also overruled the WILL OF THE PEOPLE which was recorded at the
>referendum of 1988 when the voters overwhelmingly rejected the politicians'
>proposed alteration to section 80 of the Constitution to exclude trial by
>jury for contempt of court and court martial.
>
>There can be no more serious threat to liberty and democracy than treachery
>from judges.
>
>For the story leading up to Friday the 16th,  please go to my website of
>http://rightsandwrong.com.au  where you will find the text of my book
>"BANKS AND JUDGES", or,  if you want a copy of the book itself,  please
>send $15-00 to PO Box 4520, North Rocks, NSW, 2151.
>
>If you find one passage in the transcript strange,  it is because I forgot
>to read the full paragraph from Lysander Spooner's essay which should go:
>"Unless such be the right and duty of jurors,  it is plain that,  instead
>of juries being a "palladium of liberty" - a barrier against the tyranny
>and opporession of the government - they are really mere tools in its
>hands,  for carrying into execution any injustice and oppression it may
>desire to have executed.".  My apologies.
>
>Please relay this e-mail and/or the attachment on to everyone you can -
>because everyone should be aware of their predicament and know the height,
>depth,  breadth and power of the forces against them. It is a true crisis.
>

>Regards,
>
>John Wilson.

HCJUDGMT.WPS