-----Original Message-----
From: John Wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Allan Gourley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; auchmore
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; austand <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Brett Dawson
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Brian Jenkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Colin
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Dennis Stevenson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; exposure
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Jeanine McRae <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
Joe Bryant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Joseph Abram <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Larry Dodge
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Martin Essenberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Misha
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; omega <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Peter Davis
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Philip Madsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Ray Platt
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Raymond A. Smyth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Robert
Balgarnie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Robyn Van Rheeden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
b3969976 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Scott Balson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Ray
Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Sue and Bob <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; David
Thompson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Tony Pitt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Arthur Tuck
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>