Dear Fellow Australians,

There are more and more warning emails predicting the coming of tyranny and
the loss of our rights and freedoms.

Of course, there are! And the traitors will have their way because they
have the courts on their side.  Why are the courts important?  Because our
only redress is through the courts,  ie:  to challenge the legality and
justice of what the traitors are doing.  The traitors have stacked the
courts in the States and through to the High Court with ignorant,  corrupt,
 gutless  and treacherous judges.

All those judges must be removed and preferably imprisoned.

They are untouchable in every way except for one. One path only holds the
key to purging our courts of this vermin.

The path and the word is "variable".

It is now established that the judges are concealing the serious offence of
fraud committed by the banks.  That fraud is in the form of variable
interest rate loan contracts issued by the banks.  Under common law,  there
must be certainty of terms for a contract to be created.  Variable means
uncertain and certain means not variable (Oxford English Dictionary).
Please look up my website of http://www.rightsandwrong.com.au for the proof
of judicial corruption.

The High Court is part of the conspiracy of concealing the fraud.

The Chief Justice of the High Court (Mr. Murray Gleeson) was concealed the
fraud when he was the head of the NSW Judicial Commission when I laid a
complaint, and Mr. Michael Kirby concealed the fraud when I applied for
Special Leave to Appeal,  etc..

I already have a list of some thirty judges lined up for indictment and I
have several cases going through the courts at the moment.

But one person is not even a flea bite to the powers-that-be.

Hundreds and hundreds of Australians must file Statements of Claim to
entrap all the other corrupt judges.  We must take back the courts if we
are to take back our country.

This is their only Achilles Heel.

As Jeremy Lee said,  you have have as many protest rallies you like and the
mongrels won't even look up from their cup of tea.

This is a simple truth.  This is the only way.

If you don't fight, you lose!

John Wilson.