MARTIN ESSENBERG
Lot 7 Runnymede Estate Rd
Nanango, 4615
(07) 41-632-423 (ah)
e-mail-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gun web-site-  http://www.geocities.com/marsiegen/index.html

Hi all,

I attended court on the 25 January and made a supplementary submission (attached) based on Section 53 of the Queensland Constitition (also attached). The Magistrate did not give much time to the new submission and rejected the arguments I had made in my first submission.

I was found guilty and fined A$400 for the unlicenced possession of the stock of a rifle. I will be appealing to the District Court. If I lose that I will appeal to the Criminal Court of Appeal and then to the High Court. It may be only a stock but I think its worth the fight.

I will send out the transcript of the court case when I receive it

Martin

COURT 25 January.doc

Sec 53.jpg