From: Brigitte Straulino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 'John Wilson' <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sunday, 25 February 2001 22:44
Subject: RE: Human Rights in South Australia.

Dear John

Thanks for this. I have approached some one I know here in Sydney who I trust to help Brian Fyffe, however I do not know yet if he is free etc. I let you know as soon as I know. I am really worried about Brian. We need to get him out of this jail…..

How are things with you and your home?

Best regards

Brigitte