Kingsley Idehen wrote:
http://watchdog.net should be added to the new DBpedia-Cloud graphic. It gets to DBpedia via GovTrack linkage.

See: http://linkeddata.uriburner.com/about/html/http://watchdog.net/p/nancy_pelosi Note: The value of predicate : <http://watchdog.net/about/api#govtrackid> is now a GovTrack URI as opposed to the initial literal value.

Actually the URI isn't quite right. (I can hear Aaron and Kingsley going "d'oh" after all of the (off-list) emails about this.)

Aaron- I suggest that #govtrackid go back to its original value (e.g. 400314) and add a owl:sameAs to <http://www.rdfabout.com/rdf/usgov/congress/people/P000197> which is in my URI space for politicians, as opposed to <http://www.govtrack.us/congress/person.xpd?id=400314> which is simply the HTML page on GovTrack.

--
- Josh Tauberer

http://razor.occams.info

"Yields falsehood when preceded by its quotation!  Yields