Hugh Glaser wrote:
Hi Kingsley,
I think you were doing the conflating, which is why you confused me talking
about tabs :-)
I was never talking about anything other than
http://ec2.monrai.com:8890/facets/
being labelled a "linked data browser".
Ah! I saw that part, but I naturally responded to the: what Sherman is doing (based on my proximity to him).

He just isn't using the Sponger which is the HTTP URI de-referencing engine within Virtuoso, since his first point of call was the Faceted Browsing Engine which is scoped to local store data :-)

In fact, if you see my other post, you will see that I suggest
http://lod.openlinksw.com/ as a linked data browser!
Sure :-)

Too much data today !

Kingsley