Ian Davis wrote:
I'd like to attend but that wiki page appears to be locked for edits, so I can't add myself. Can you add me?

On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 6:21 PM, Kingsley Idehen <kide...@openlinksw.com <mailto:kide...@openlinksw.com>> wrote:

    All,

    If you're attending the Semantic Web Technologies 2009 Conference
    in San Jose, note that there will be a Linked Data meetup [1].

    I also have a 30 minute slot covering the use of Linked Data to
    solve real problems [2], I hope to use Linked Data to expand the
    30 minute window :-)

    I am also part of a Linked Data discussion panel [3] (moderated
    by: Paul Miller) that includes Leigh Dodds, Jamie Taylor, and others.

    Links:
    1.

http://esw.w3.org/topic/SweoIG/TaskForces/CommunityProjects/LinkingOpenData/SanJoseGathering
    2. http://semtech2009.com/session/2012/
    3. http://semtech2009.com/session/1988/

Ian,

I am going to take a look into what's happening here as others have reported similar problems with this page :-(

Kingsley

--

    Regards,

    Kingsley Idehen       Weblog: