Kingsley Idehen wrote:
Daniel Schwabe wrote:
Hi Kingsley (and all)

Just a reminder - You can also explore the LoD, including http://lod.openlinksw.com, by adding the SPARQL endpoint address in Explorator ([1] has a short video and a link to the interface itself). Just (go Menu->Repositories) and add the URL for the endpoint.

It is capable of doing faceted navigation, set based navigation, and more.

We are in the process of upgrading the server to be able to support more concurrent users, but it's usable right now. Because of SPARQL server delays and timeouts, we have added a number of demo repositories locally as well (go Menu->Repositories); there is a local copy of the (older) DBPedia running on Virtuoso, locally.

Cheers
Daniel

[1] http://www.tecweb.inf.puc-rio.br/explorator

Noted.

BTW - Do you have a screencast demo anywhere?

Yes, it is linked from that URL, but here is the direct link: http://139.82.71.60:3000/demo.html

Cheers