Ian Davis wrote:
On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 3:00 PM, Kingsley Idehen<kide...@openlinksw.com> wrote:
Is there an RDF dump for productdb.org? Basically, just as there is re.
DBpedia and other items that fall under the Open Linked Data Cloud banner.

I ask because I assumed this was part of what you released last Friday, but
after searching around I've only seen two entry points:

1. HTTP URIs
2. SPARQL Endpoint.

(I answered this on Twitter, but for completeness here)

http://productdb.org/-/dumps/

Ian

Ian,

Don't forget the ESW Wiki entry (if you haven't done it already) [1] :-)

Anja: Please take note re. any future editions of the LOD Cloud
pictorial. We now have a "consumer products" Linked Data Space added to
the Cloud.

Links:

1. http://esw.w3.org/topic/DataSetRDFDumps

--