Hi,

OntologyDesignPatterns.org is indeed the place to discuss ontology patterns. It's also good to know which patterns are useful in practice, and linked-data vocab patterns are used in vocabs that are themselves effectively used to describe data. The "known uses" field is actually empty for most patterns on the ODP portal, this should evolve as vocabularies are designed using patterns. Let's explicit links between the two efforts!

Cheers,
François

Dave Reynolds wrote:
Hi Leigh,