On 9/5/10 5:08 AM, Chris Bizer wrote:
Hi Tim,

Swoogle has such metadata for the documents it has indexed.
Perhaps we can extract and publish statistics for the key LOD datasets.
This would be great!

Tim,

Is the metadata (in total) from Swoogle available to the public in RDF form? If so, a resource link would be great.

Kingsley
Chris

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: public-lod-requ...@w3.org [mailto:public-lod-requ...@w3.org] Im Auftrag
von Tim Finin
Gesendet: Samstag, 4. September 2010 22:19
An: public-lod@w3.org
Betreff: Re: AW: Next version of the LOD cloud diagram. Please provide
input, so that your dataset is included.

On 9/4/10 4:01 PM, Chris Bizer wrote:
But I guess there are also limits to the meta-data that people can gather
manually. So the best would be if somebody would run a crawler and extract
meta-data about vocabulary usage and other usage pattern directly from the
LOD datasets. Nobody has done this yet but hopefully somebody will soon
start doing this.

--

Regards,

Kingsley Idehen