I am fine with that, but we need an approach for promoting linked data that
does not interfere with existing business structures and revenue models.
It's like GPL vs. LPGL - bundling a new perspective with enforcing a new
business culture (as in GPL) means many businesses will rule out accepting your
proposal/contribution, however valuable it may be. No major software house
imports a single line of GPL code, no matter how wonderful it may be.