Very nice job!
Is there a SPARQL endpoint available as well? I could not find it...

Best
Daniel
On Jun 20, 2011, at 10:34  - 20/06/11, Bernhard Haslhofer wrote:

> Hi,
>
> we are happy to announce the first Europeana Linked Open Data Pilot release:
> http://data.europeana.eu
>
> data.europeana.eu currently contains metadata on 3.5 million texts, images,
> videos and sounds gathered by Europeana (http://www.europeana.eu). These
> objects come from content providers who have reacted early and positively to
> Europeana's initiative of promoting more open data and new data exchange
> agreements. These collections come from 10 direct Europeana providers
> encompassing around 300 cultural institutions from 17 countries. This gives
> us an RDF dump containing approximately 185M triples.
>
> Here is an example URI to get started with:
> http://data.europeana.eu/item/09404/C3C50BD0958EE18ECE1B8F93780DC84D8273664F
>
> We appreciate your feedback for further enhancements. Please contact us [1]
> or post to this list!
>
> - Bernhard & Antoine
>
> [1] http://data.europeana.eu#contact

Daniel Schwabe                      Dept. de Informatica, PUC-Rio
Tel:+55-21-3527 1500 r. 4356        R. M. de S. Vicente, 225<br>
Fax: +55-21-3527 1530               Rio de Janeiro, RJ 22453-900, Brasil
http://www.inf.puc-rio.br/~dschwabe