I wonder, are ways to link RDF data so that convential crawlers do not
crawl it, but only the semantic web aware ones do?
I am not sure how the current practice of linking by link tag in the
html headers could cause this, but it may be case that those heavy loads
come from a crawlers having nothing to do with semantic web...
Maybe we should start linking to our rdf/xml, turtle, ntriples files and
publishing sitemap info in RDFa...

Best,
Jiri