Hi Paul,

No offense intended. It certainly isn't your fault that you can't modernize the
academic publishing industry overnight. Nobody expects that.

However, I do sympathize with Sarven. It won't change if we can't show the
publishers a more compelling way to do there work. That includes economics, not
just technology.

Regards,
Dave