Participants in this thread might be interested in/should be reminded
of the recent "Beyond the PDF 2" #btpdf2 conference in Amsterdam; see
the "Outcomes" page at: http://www.force11.org/outcomes

I mention this partly because themes from that conference are emerging
in this thread, and because some of the leading thinkers/workers in
the areas mentioned here spoke there...

John

--
John S. Erickson, Ph.D.