 From: Isabelle Augenstein <i.augenst...@sheffield.ac.uk>
To: public-lod@w3.org
Sent: Monday, 24 June 2013, 9:34
Subject: Re: List membership - more women

Hi Dominic,

I only joined the list a few months ago, so my observations might
      be inaccurate, but

- Overall, most discussions on the list seem to be rather
      philosophical (What is Linked Data? Does Linked Data require RDF?), which
are not the kind of discussions I was hoping for when I joined the list in the
first place
- My guess would be that the ratio between subscribers and people
      posting on the list is rather low in general in addition to few
      women being subscribed to the list (But I bet we can get some
      statistics for that?)

Isabelle

--
Isabelle Augenstein,Department of Computer Science, The University of Sheffield,
Regent Court, 211 Portobello, S1 4DP, Sheffield, UK

On 24/06/2013 08:50, Dominic Oldman wrote:

Just a quick aside - I have noticed that I haven't seen any posts from women
members.