On 11/21/13 2:00 PM, Markus Lanthaler wrote:
On Thursday, November 21, 2013 7:34 PM, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
On 11/21/13 12:46 PM, Markus Lanthaler wrote:
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Server: cloudflare-nginx
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 16:04:33 GMT
All fine at my end though so everything should work. Or did I miss
something? Please note that there's no turtle serialization available
atm so
I return JSON-LD instead.
But I am looking for Turtle, hence:

curl -ILH "Accept: text/turtle"http://purl.org/hydra/core

:-)
Sure.. but the server is still free to return an alternative media type if
it is unable to obey to the Accept header.

Well it has an HTTP 406 for communicating that back to the client i.e., being a little more helpful :-) Anyway, do you have a URL for a Turtle doc?

Kingsley

--
Markus Lanthaler
@markuslanthaler