On 11/19/14 10:40 PM, Peter Yim wrote:
Dear Nancy,

Very sorry to hear this. I want to extend my most sincere condolences
to you, Jason and Noah.

Mike has been an inspiration to me, and a role model to a lot of us in
the ontology and semantic technology community.

May he rest in peace!

Very sincerely. =ppy

Peter P. Yim
--

Dear Nancy,

Myself and countless others (note the additional lists in the cc.) are profoundly saddened by Mike's departure. For many years, Mike has been a steady source of knowledge and inspiration to many of us.

I (and many others) would like to extend our deep condolences to you and your family, during this difficult time.