And speaking of which,  if there is a Jena implementation it also should be
mentioned at

http://spinrdf.org/

which currently shows three versions of the same product.  It's commonly
believed that you ought to quote three price points in your marketing
material,  however,  the order on that site isn't even the correct order
(cheap > expensive) which leads people to think the medium product is
cheap.  Anyway,  so long as as this page shows only one vendor,  there is a
dangerous perception that it is a single vendor product and I can tell you
some people just don't want to deal with such a thing.

--
Paul Houle
Expert on Freebase, DBpedia, Hadoop and RDF