On 2/19/15 9:07 AM, Paul Houle wrote:
There are quite a few simple heuristics that will give "good enough" results, consider for instance:

(1) order predicates by alphabetical order (by rdfs:label or by localname or the whole URL) (2) order predicates by some numerical property given by a custom predicate in the schema (3) order predicates by the type of the domain alphabetically, and then order by the name of the predicates (4) work out the partial ordering of types by inheritance so "Person" winds up at the top and "Actor" shows up below that

Freebase does something like (4) and that is "good enough".

Yes, but I prefer to order by predicate scoped to a named graph.
Anyway, we are going to release this RDF Editor in open source form. We are just ironing out some user flow quirks.

Basically, we looking a something that enables a much more open variant of OneNote [1]. The first cut won't look as pretty, it's all done in Javascript and a generic I/O layer (which supports LDP, WebDAV, SPARQL 1.1. Insert, SPARQL Graph Protocol, Dropbox, OneDrive, Google+, Amazon S3, Box., etc..).

[1] http://www.onenote.com
[2] https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=h07qZLLQc4I#t=217 -- for some flow ideas (again, it won't be this pretty, initially, but a zillion times more open and webby).

Kingsley