On 2016-03-30 13:21, Phil Archer wrote:
Dear all,

A perennial topic at W3C is whether we should allow calls for papers to
be posted to our mailing lists. Many argue, passionately, that we should
not allow any CfPs on any lists. It is now likely that this will be the
policy, with any message detected as being a CfP marked as spam (and
therefore blocked).

Historically, the semantic-web and public-lod lists have been used for
CfPs and we are happy for this to continue *iff* you want it.

Last time we asked, the consensus was that CfPs were seen as useful, but
it's time to ask you again.

Please take a minute to answer the 4 question, no need for free text,
survey at https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/1/1/

Thanks

Phil.

Excellent! Completed survey.

So, if this goes through, will there be public-lod-CfP-PDF (as per my suggestion)? :P

-Sarven
http://csarven.ca/#i