On 06/08/2016 11:46 AM, james anderson wrote:
if the goal is to leave room for the judgement call,
assuming that dimension is free, to place each in its own graph gives
one the latitude to make the judgement call, develop some systematic
which depends on provenance, reflect the question to a manual choice, or
just project FROM both and allow a naive merge.

Absolutely agree.

which would see to make it the general best practice.
is there some case which argues against it?

Not AFAIK. I think named graphs are one of the best tools that we have available, and should be considered a best practice. I just meant to caution that named graphs may not *fully* solve the problem. But they are the best starting point, IMO.

David Booth