w3c world wide web consortium            http://www.w3.org/

On Jun 6, 2006, at 7:42 PM, kc28 wrote:

Hi Bill,

You really can write faster than I can read :-). Actually, we have discussed in a previous telconf about how to outreach to the neuroscience community. I think this represents a good opportunity to try to get people like Doug Bowden involved, as we are interested in converting Neuronames into RDF/OWL. I wonder if it's possible to invite neuroscientists like Doug Bowden and Gordon Shepherd (and possibly more) to talk about their work in our future BioRDF/Ontology telconf. This will foster more interaction between the semantic web community and neuroscience community. I wonder how this sounds to other semantic web folks.

I, for one, would greatly support this sort of discussion.

--eric