On Jun 8, 2006, at 10:09 PM, AJ Chen wrote:
The first task is to develop an ontology for self-publishing of experiment. I have proposed a list of objects and properties related to self-publishing experiment. Please download the attached file under Task Status and review the proposal. Your feedback and comments will be greatly appreciated. You may also edit the file directly and email me the edited file.

A colleague just pointed me to this (rather vacuous) article. Does anyone know more about this work?

http://www.newscientisttech.com/article/dn9288-translator-lets- computers-understand-experiments-.html

Mark