Hi All,

I added a list of meetings and deadlines to the BioRDF Wiki main page:

http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLSIG_BioRDF_Subgroup

Cheers,
Bill

On Nov 22, 2006, at 2:01 PM, Susie Stephens wrote:

Here's an early reminder for Monday's BioRDF call.

Date of Call: Monday November 27, 2006
Time of Call: 11:00am Eastern Time
Dial-In #: +1.617.761.6200 (Cambridge, MA)
Participant Access Code: 246733 ("BIORDF")
IRC Channel: irc.w3.org port 6665 channel #BioRDF
Duration: ~1 hour

The focus of the call will be to select some more scientific questions for the demo, and to identify the conferences that we would like to present our work at.

Kind regards,

Susie

Bill Bug

www.neuroterrain.org
Department of Neurobiology & Anatomy
Drexel University College of Medicine
2900 Queen Lane
Philadelphia, PA    19129
215 991 8430 (ph)
610 457 0443 (mobile)
215 843 9367 (fax)

Please Note: I now have a new email - [EMAIL PROTECTED]