What do others think?

Cheers,
Bill

On Dec 18, 2006, at 7:04 AM, Eric Neumann wrote:

For Clinical Trials (DSE):

- CDISC (Clinical Data Onformation Standards Consortium)
- RCRIM (HL7 clinical trials)
- NCI Metathesaurus
- FDA's JANUS database

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of William Bug
Sent: Sun 12/17/2006 11:26 PM
To: Joanne Luciano
Cc: kc28; Alan Ruttenberg; W3C HCLSIG
Subject: Re: Dec 14 HCLSIG TC Minutes

Hi Joanne,

I like what you are trying to achieve in this figure, and I think you
do it well in a very small amount of space.

I've added just a quick "key" to the right-hand side, to give readers
a more concrete sense of what community resources the 4 Task Forces
have been focused on integrating.  This should obviously not be
exhaustive, just examples to give folks a concrete sense of what each
task force has been examining.  I provided examples for BioONT and
BioRDF drawn from the paper.  I'd leave it to those who know better
than I what public resources fall under the purview of DSE & ACPP.

Just my $0.02.

Cheers,
Bill

?