Sent: Friday, February 09, 2007 1:17 PM
Subject: Re: BIONT/BioRDF [Telcon]

It would be helpful if we could discuss, in part, the non-science aspect of the demo, namely who our audience is and what would make an impression on them. I haven't been at a WWW conference, hearing from those who have been would be useful. Also, any other ideas about what good elements of a demo would and wouldn't be(strictly from a presentation point of view), such as the video Joanne sent would be great.

I may not have internet connectivity this weekend, BTW.

Speak to you on monday...

-Alan