Hi,

We just finished a round of revision of NeuronDB OWL ontology based on the feedback from people like Matthias, Alan, Bill, ... (thanks to them). We also established mapping to other ontologies like BAMS, Birnlex, BFO, OBI, etc. (thanks to Don for helping to establish mapping of some of the terms). Our ontology development and mapping effort is still under developing. The new version of the NeuronDB OWL ontology and the mapping file is available at:

http://neuroweb.med.yale.edu/senselab/

Best,

-Kei

(PS: Matthias Samwald just joined our SenseLab team for a 3-month internship.)