To break it down a bit more -

If the intent is to solely summarize the demo Alan gave as opposed to the demo supplemented by Susie's introduction, here's the portion of what is given below that was intended to summarize the PDF of Alan's presentation - devoid of any context-setting or pedagogical background that the SW techies may either not need or not care about:

"In this specific demo we focus on exploring the molecular pathology of amyloid-driven damage in Alzheimer's disease. We show how SemWebTech can specifically aid in exploring dendritic cell biology seeking candidate genes, proteins, molecular functions, and cellular components effected by maturation of amyloid placques in dendrite- rich neuropil. We also demonstrate identification of potential drug targets to treat AD-associated cortical Pyramidal cell pathophysiology using a relevant domain-restricted ontology and an RDF triple representation of related literature and bio-molecular data repositories. We demonstrate how a mashup combining query results from an RDF triple representation describing the content of the Allan Brain Atlas with the Google Maps interface can provide a very flexible, alternative query and visualization framework to the ABA's 20,000 gene-specific histologically imaged C57Bl/6J mouse brains. Finally, we use the Lisp Semantic Web (LSW) tool for real- time interactive queries exploring a 200,000,000 triple repository of MeSH annotated literature."

This is still probably still too dense and overlong but certainly does distill what was in Alan's slides, so it might offer a foundation via which the desired copy can be derived.

The other aspects that MAY be relevant are the admittedly rather dense statements of what the demo was intended to illustrate (from Susie's presentation) - and where this effort is already intended to go in the future (some not future - but already present in some form):

intention:
"We demonstrate how SemWebTech excels at: fusing data across scientific disciplines; more specifically representing experimental evidence; re-combining original data in novel ways via inference and querying at varying granularity levels; extensively characterizing data inconsistencies; greatly extending automation of these tasks."

Future:
"Future work will extend this demonstration by adding OWL-based ontologies describing several well-known neuroinformatics repositories (e.g., SenseLab, the Brain Architecture Management System (BAMS), the Cell-Centered Database (CCDB), PDSP Ki database), linking to RDF triple views of their underlying data repositories, and adding de novo constructed neuroscience RDF repositories such as the SWAN-based Alzheimer Research Forum hypotheses collection. We will use these to more extensively explore Amyloid Precursor Protein (APP) and plaque effects on various aspects of CNS nerve cell biology - a major research focus seeking to uncover novel etiopathological mechanisms in AD. We will also demonstrate use of the ABA/Google Maps mashup in other neuroinformatic tools - i.e., the Mouse BIRN Atlasing Tool (MBAT)."

As Chico Marx once said ('Duck Soup', 1933), "I am a shut up now."

Cheers,
Bill