Hello ontologyonline (do you have name? :)

I did a quick poke and was surprised to see that there seem to be no hits on one of top gene ontology categories, molecular_function[1]

Perhaps you could walk through how you use the ontology for search in this case, which could elucidate why we don't get any hits.

Regards,
Alan

[1] http://ontologyonline.org/visualisation/c/GeneOntology/ molecular_function/